The Upper Room | Paul Selig
Paul Selig wasn’t raised to be religious, and he had recently graduated from Yale. Spirituality took him by surprise—he asked to know Spirit, and Spirit showed up. Suddenly, he could see, hear, and feel the Source, and the academic inside him wasn’t quite sure what to do with it…
In this episode of the Soul Frequency Show Podcast, Paul Selig shares his awakening experience and journey into sharing his spiritual gifts with the world. Channeled messages from Spirit quickly turned into books, and these days, he’s a medium, psychic, and author of eight (soon to be nine!) books, including Alchemy.
Your True Self knows you’re a fractal of the Divine, and you’re a part of this collective evolution—there’s really nothing to fear, even when everything around you is changing.
Vibe up and listen to this episode to learn more about Paul and his spiritual work!
What you’ll find inside this conversation…
- Receiving the ‘radio signals’ from the Guides
- What’s the difference between prudence and fear?
- Alchemy as the ‘new potentiality’
- The Divine as YOU!
- What is the experience of channeling like?
More resources for your high-vibe life…
- Visit PaulSelig.com to find Paul’s events and resources
- Activate your soul purpose! LAST CHANCE to join the free LIVE training on November 19th
WANT TO SHARE THE SHOW? – share this show through iTunes and many other podcast directories.
WANT TO LEAVE US A REVIEW? – leave us a review in iTunes! I would love to hear from you!!
As always, my hope for you is that you love big and live abundantly! xo