Stop Missing Your Life | Cory Muscara
Do you feel like life is passing you by?
This episode is for you.
My guest on this episode just released a new book called Stop Missing Your Life: How to Be Deeply Present in an Unpresent World.
Back in 2012, Cory Muscara decided to take a vow of silence for six months and live as a monk in Burma. During that time, Cory meditated for up to 14 hours a day, and wanted to come back to his normal life and share this peace with others.
But immediately, Cory faced a challenge…
How would he apply what he learned in silence to his everyday life? How would he find that peace in the throes of ‘reality’, in hardships, triggers, and disagreements?
Well, he’s now an international speaker and teacher on the topics of presence and well being. He teaches Mindfulness-Based Leadership at Columbia University and Positive Psychology at the University of Pennsylvania. Cory was also named by Dr. Oz as one of the nation’s leading experts on mindfulness, and his meditations have been heard more than 10 million times in over 80 countries.
I’m excited to share this conversation with you! Hear Cory’s journey by clicking that play button.
What Cory and I discuss in this episode…
- What Cory learned by returning to ‘real life’ after 6 months of silence.
- Creating peaceful space in a crowded world.
- What makes us feel disconnected from Source… And how to plug back in!
- Are you stuck in the walls of your own pain box?
- What intimacy REALLY means…
Additional resources for you…
- Get your copy of Cory’s book at StopMissingYourLife.com
- Text your email address to +1 631-405-4631 to get Cory’s FREE meditations
- Download your FREE morning meditation “Raise Your Frequency” at TheSoulFrequency.com/Get-Started
- Start creating the life you were meant for—download “The 3 Steps to Manifesting a High-Frequency Life” on the homepage at TheSoulFrequency.com
WANT TO SHARE THE SHOW? – share this show through iTunes and many other podcast directories.
WANT TO LEAVE US A REVIEW? – leave us a review in iTunes! I would love to hear from you!!
As always, my hope for you is that you love big and live abundantly! xo