Self Confidence | Dr. Aziz Gazipura
Getting good at something builds self confidence, right?
Nope—it’s the other way around.
You don’t have to wait to ‘get good.’ You can build confidence along the way on your journey!
This episode is all about having the confidence in your ability to learn and integrate. Even if you have no clue how to get started on something, you can cultivate the confidence that you will figure it out!
Dr. Aziz joins me in this conversation about self-confidence.
Life for Dr. Aziz wasn’t always so easy…
He spent a decade of his life being anxious and afraid to live fully. He hesitated. He felt inferior. He didn’t think it would ever get better, but he transformed all of that and more.
Today he’s the world’s leading confidence expert and Founder of the Center for Social Confidence. He teaches people how to eliminate self-doubt to create the relationships and career they want. Dr. Aziz is also the author of three bestselling books (which we’ll peek at in this episode), including Not Nice.
What is it exactly that gives a person confidence? How can you have it today? Listen to this episode to find out more!
What you’ll find inside this conversation…
- Self-confidence—how can you cultivate it?
- From zero self-esteem to believing in new possibilities—what’s family got to do with it?
- Love your body, be seen, speak up confidently…
- Busyness—filling the gaps with distractions but never moving forward…
- Be on your own side with basic kindness, lean into your discomfort zone!
More resources for your high-vibe life…
- Vibe with Dr. Aziz? Learn more about Confidence University!
- Check out everything Dr. Aziz, including his books
- Join me for The Soul Frequency Experience at TheSoulFrequency.com/Experience
WANT TO SHARE THE SHOW? – share this show through iTunes and many other podcast directories.
WANT TO LEAVE US A REVIEW? – leave us a review in iTunes! I would love to hear from you!!
As always, my hope for you is that you love big and live abundantly! xo