Unlonely Planet | Jillian Richardson
Unlonely Planet – Have you ever felt alone in a room full of people? A recent study estimated that 25% of people in the world feel lonely on a regular basis.
My guest today is Jillian Richardson. She’s made it her life’s work to make the world less lonely. Jillian is the Founder of The Joy List, which is a weekly newsletter with a mission to connect people in New York and reduce loneliness in the city. Every week, she helps thousands of people build connection! She also wrote the lovely book Unlonely Planet, and you’ll learn a little bit about that inside this episode.
Church, tribe, congregation, support team…
Call it what you want, whatever resonates with you—one thing is true. We all need SOMETHING to connect with, a larger group of kindred spirits to feel that oneness. Hey, you need it too!
That’s what this episode of the Soul Frequency Podcast is all about.
And if you don’t have it—and especially if you’re feeling lonely—I invite you to listen to this episode. Even if you do have a close circle of compadres, this conversation could serve as a gentle reminder to touch in with them today and share some of that light you’ve co-created!
And don’t forget—wherever you are, however you feel, you’re welcome here…
Press that play button to listen to this episode!
What you’ll find inside my conversation with Jillian…
- All alone in the Big Apple, the bustling hive of international culture…
- Healthy congregation—what it is and how you can have more of it in your life!
- What does it mean to REALLY BE with people?
- Experience the relief of ‘finally feeling at home’…
Additional resources for you…
- Connect with Jillian at JoyList.nyc (or bring the Joy List to your city!)
- Download your FREE morning meditation “Raise Your Frequency” at TheSoulFrequency.com/Get-Started
- Start creating the life you were meant for—download “The 3 Steps to Manifesting a High-Frequency Life” on the homepage at TheSoulFrequency.com
WANT TO SHARE THE SHOW? – share this show through iTunes and many other podcast directories.
WANT TO LEAVE US A REVIEW? – leave us a review in iTunes! I would love to hear from you!!
As always, my hope for you is that you love big and live abundantly! xo