The Truth About Transformation | Part III
Feel like you’re fighting with yourself? You just might be on the brink of transformation.
What is already calling to you? What is that destiny you feel? You probably already know, but chances are, if you’re not living it, you’re resisting it!
This is the third and final part of my series ‘The Truth About Transformation,’ and this episode is all about experience. The truth is that you’ll never be ‘ready’ to embark on your path. You weren’t ready when you were born, but you’ve learned over the years. It’s the same with your destiny—you’ve got to create momentum to reveal more it.
Destiny isn’t easy. In fact, it’s probably going to be the most challenging thing that you set out to do. But it’s also going to be the most beautiful thing that you create in your lifetime. You’re going to be afraid. You’re going to make mistakes. You’ll learn what you need over time to move through transformation like a champion—I promise.
So, is perfectionism holding you back? This episode is for you.
Ready to learn more? Click the play button to listen to this episode of The Soul Frequency Podcast, where I’ll talk about how I went from afraid to thriving and living out my destiny—and how you can, too.
In This Podcast Episode…
- Where do you find destiny?
- Acting on faith and intuition without being sure of the outcome
- Creating without sharing? You’re not putting yourself out there enough!
- Resisting what you already know
- Overcoming the fear of starting out
Resources for you:
- Join us in the five-week deep-dive sacred-circle Soul Frequency Experience, coached by me every day! We’re starting on September 17th, so visit TheSoulFrequency.com/Experience to find out more information.
- Order The Soul Frequency by Shanna Lee at TheSoulFrequency.com/Book, and get your book bonus gifts at TheSoulFrequencyBook.com.
- Join The Soul Frequency VIP Tribe on Facebook.
WANT TO SHARE THE SHOW? – share this show through iTunes and many other podcast directories.
WANT TO LEAVE US A REVIEW? – leave us a review in iTunes! I would love to hear from you!!
As always, my hope for you is that you love big and live abundantly! xo