The Truth About Transformation | Part II
After a bit of a vulnerability hangover, I’m here to share more of my personal transformation story with you.
The birth of our son caused an identity shift in both my husband and me, redefining who we were as a couple and how we wanted to move forward in the world.
And what a transformation!
Transformation is necessary to a shift in your consciousness, and when you are in the midst of it, you’re being asked to step up. And to do this, to get to the next level, to see more love and light and beauty in your life, you have to release some things, and let’s be honest—it can be pretty uncomfortable.
But this is the beginning of defining who you are in truth and building a life of true freedom…
…and you’ve got to come to the edge.
The second episode in a series of three focuses on releasing (but you’ll hear a little bit about the other steps to transformation sprinkled in as well).
Are you going to let the truth or your ego lead you? Choose love, face your fears, and take action. Listen to this episode of The Soul Frequency podcast to dive right in!
In This Podcast Episode…
- Being on the edge of the cliff of authenticity
- The new frequency adjustment period
- Accessing consciousness to create life experiences
- Protecting your energy and staying connected to yourself
- Why sacrificing yourself for money ultimately doesn’t work
Resources for you:
- Join us at The Soul Frequency Experience in September
- Order The Soul Frequency by Shanna Lee at TheSoulFrequency.com/Book, and get your book bonus gifts at TheSoulFrequencyBook.com.
- Join The Soul Frequency VIP Tribe on Facebook.
WANT TO SHARE THE SHOW? – share this show through iTunes and many other podcast directories.
WANT TO LEAVE US A REVIEW? – leave us a review in iTunes! I would love to hear from you!!
As always, my hope for you is that you love big and live abundantly! xo