Trust Again | Dr. Debi Silber
When a loved one breaks our trust, the trauma on our self-esteem can prevent us from moving forward with an open heart.
Of course, you don’t need me to tell you that—everyone has had their heart broken…
But betrayal never visits alone. With it come shame, and when we hide from shame and never let it heal, the guilt never stops growing.
When will you trust again? How can you feel confident in knowing who you can and can’t let in?
My dear friend Dr. Debi Silber joins me on the show today. Holistic psychologist Debi is the founder of the Post-Betrayal Transformation Institute. She’s also the author of #1 bestselling book The Unshakable Woman: Four Steps to Rebuilding Your Body, Mind, and Life after a Life Crisis.
This week’s episode is for the broken hearted. For those feeling stuck in the process, you can find the tools inside this episode to help you reclaim your trust in others and open yourself up again. Click the play button to learn more…
What you’ll find inside this episode…
- Why do we stop trusting ourselves too?
- Moving from injustice to peace…
- Forgiveness isn’t what you think!
- Trust can’t be repaired… But it can be rebuilt.
- The 5 stages of betrayal
More resources for your high-vibe life…
- Order your copy of Debi’s new book Trust Again: Overcoming Betrayal and Regaining Health Confidence, and Happiness
- Download your 7-Step blueprint to powerful communication at TheSoulFrequency.com/Alignment
- Join me for The Soul Frequency Experience at TheSoulFrequency.com/Experience
- Follow me on Instagram @TheSoulFrequency
WANT TO SHARE THE SHOW? – share this show through iTunes and many other podcast directories.
WANT TO LEAVE US A REVIEW? – leave us a review in iTunes! I would love to hear from you!!
As always, my hope for you is that you love big and live abundantly! xo