The Food Revolution | Ocean Robbins
Our energies are affected by what we choose to eat, and the standard American diet leaves us feeling like zombies! “Eating healthy” isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution, and it’s certainly not the latest fad diet! Are you ready for The Food Revolution?
It’s actually a process of discovery that’s unique to every individual. There are some key guidelines available to help us all on our journey to experience our most healthy life possible.
When I decided to more consciously choose what to put into my body, my whole energy shifted. It catapulted me to a new level, changed my life and what I thought I was capable of, and brought me back into who I authentically am. Instead of having fast food, I learned how to make healthy food fast.
I created the go-at-your-own-pace Frequency Cleanse program to share everything I discovered about food and my body on my journey to clean eating. If you’re ready for change, join The Frequency Cleanse. I’ll show you how to reset your energy, understand your emotional drives for food choices, and get the tools to change your relationship with food forever!
In this episode, Ocean Robbins joins me in a conversation around the food revolution!
Ocean is the CEO and Co-Founder of the Food Revolution Network, one of the largest communities for healthy eating in the world. He’s hosted live events in countries around the world, and he’s the Founder and Director of the nonprofit organization YES! He’s the grandson of the Founder of Baskin-Robbins. His father (“the rebel without a cone,” as the media of the day called him) walked away from the fortune to live in more connection to the Earth.
Ocean Robbins’s book 31-Day Food Revolution exposes what really goes on in the factory farming industry. It shows you a path toward a whole, natural plant diet, which can transform your health, integrity, and ethics.
Listen to this episode to learn more about what it really means to eat healthfully, and Ocean Robbins’s mission to change the world’s relationship with food through the food revolution.
In This Podcast Episode We Talk About…
- Ocean writes a book — how 31-Day Food Revolution came to be.
- Making healthy, ethical, and sustainable food available to everyone who eats.
- What actually goes into making the foods we eat? And what’s beyond the factory farming industry?
- Detoxifying, nourishing, gathering, and transforming — the four-step process of the Food Revolution.
- Is it just a fad — how much of the population is actually gluten intolerant? And are GMOs really that bad?
Resources for you:
- Ready to transform your relationship with food? Join me in the Frequency Cleanse, a go-at-your-own pace journey, at TheFrequencyCleanse.com!
- Want to get a copy of 31-Day Food Revolution? Buy yours (and share more with your friends) at 31DayFoodRevolution.com!
- Order The Soul Frequency by Shanna Lee at TheSoulFrequency.com/Book, and get your book bonus gifts at TheSoulFrequencyBook.com.
- Join The Soul Frequency VIP Tribe on Facebook.
WANT TO SHARE THE SHOW? – share this show through iTunes and many other podcast directories.
WANT TO LEAVE US A REVIEW? – leave us a review in iTunes! I would love to hear from you!!
As always, my hope for you is that you love big and live abundantly! xo
LET ME SHOW YOU HOW TO TRANSFORM YOUR BODY!
Grab your copy of The Soul Frequency Book and access 4 Bonus gifts!
Wouldn’t it be great to be truly healthy, confident and empowered? Find out the secrets to getting REAL results that last long-term so you can stop worrying about your body and start creating your best life!