Tasty Cauliflower Tabbouleh Recipe
Tabbouleh is a popular and delicious Levantine vegetarian salad. Our Tasty Cauliflower Tabbouleh healthy recipe brings out the best of the traditional recipe, but incorporates delicious cauliflower which really increases the nutrient power of the dish.
It starts with a base of cauliflower, which is renowned for being a good source of Protein, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Magnesium and Phosphorus. Cauliflower is also a surprisingly good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Folate, Pantothenic Acid, Potassium and Manganese which is why we like to substitute other less nutrient dense vegetables for cauliflower at every opportunity. Don’t let the beige appearance of the vegetable fool you, that’s for sure!
This delicious fresh Tabbouleh becomes extra flavorsome, and even more nutrient-rich, with the addition of tasty parsley. Fresh parsley is an excellent source of vitamin K and Vitamin C as well as a good source of vitamin A, folate, and iron so be sure to enjoy lots of this health-giving plant at every opportunity.
Mint provides a bit of a crisp kick, as well as small amounts of potassium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin C, iron and vitamin A. With such an amazing flavor profile, you can’t go wrong with a healthful dish of Cauliflower Tabbouleh! Be sure to refrigerate your beautiful dish before serving and treat your family and friends to a health and flavor explosion.
Want more tasty recipes? I put together over 43 amazing recipes made with healthy goodness! Grab your copy of Crave: No-Guilt Junk Food Recipes. You will find favorites like ice cream, fettuccine alfredo, muffins, cookies, burgers and more!
And be sure to grab a copy of my book – The Soul Frequency: Your Healthy, Awakened and Authentic Life. I share the real deal on food, healing, and finding your purpose. Plus, if you grab your copy now you get access to 4 free bonus gifts including:
- Lighten Your Body: Favorite Recipes Made Healthy
- A 30-Minute Frequency Coaching Consultation
- Raise Your Frequency: 30 Minute Morning Meditation
- The Soul Frequency: Your Healthy, Awakened and Authentic Life Workbook
Grab your copy of The Soul Frequency: Your Healthy, Awakened and Authentic Life!
Tasty Cauliflower Tabbouleh
- ½ large head of cauliflower
- ½ cup finely chopped parsley
- ½ cup finely chopped mint
- 4 Roma tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 English cucumber, finely diced
- ¼ red onion, finely diced
- 1 T extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut the cauliflower into florets, and process in a food processor until it resembles the consistency of couscous.
- Using a sharp chef’s knife, finely chop the parsley, mint, tomatoes, cucumber and onion.
- Toss with the cauliflower in a large bowl.
- To make the dressing, whisk together the extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice in a small mixing bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
Let me show you how to have your cake and eat it too!
Download my 43-page recipe book filled with simple recipes for the foods you love.
Wouldn’t it be cool to eat the foods you crave the most AND have them be healthy? Foods like pastas, burgers, fries, milkshakes, muffins, ice cream, chocolate and more?