Spirit Animal | Sarah Bamford Seidelmann
Has an animal ever changed your life?
My guest in today’s episode is Sarah Bamford Seidelmann, author of Swimming with Elephants. Sarah was a physician that lived in hectic chaos,
devoid of nature… until a walrus entered her life and changed everything! What do I mean by that? Well, you’ll have to listen to this episode to find out, but I’ll give you a hint: Spirit animals!
I’m sure you’ve magically encountered animals at some point in your life—ones that you’ve connected with because of their majestic
qualities, ones that have taught you more about your own spiritual self, or ones that have brought you back to nature.
Sarah and I talk in this episode all about spirit animals, what they mean for our personal growth journeys, and the messages they bring.
Ready to connect with your animal guides? Listen to this episode of the Soul Frequency Podcast to find out more!
What I discuss in this episode…
- Sarah’s journey with a walrus!
- The spiritual significance of animals in our lives
- Receiving messages from spirit animals and the medicine they bring
- Core beasties and guest beasties—the different animals that visit us
- What is your spirit animal? Find out more about finding and connecting with yours!
Additional resources for you…
- Find out more about Sarah at FollowYourFeelGood.com
- Learn more about spirit animals in The Book of Beasties by Sarah
- Join me for The Soul Frequency Experience at TheSoulFrequency.com/Experience
- Follow me on Instagram @TheSoulFrequency
WANT TO SHARE THE SHOW? – share this show through iTunes and many other podcast directories.
WANT TO LEAVE US A REVIEW? – leave us a review in iTunes! I would love to hear from you!!
As always, my hope for you is that you love big and live abundantly! xo