SOMA Breathwork | Niraj Naik
Did you ever hear of SOMA Breathwork? Niraj, the Founder of SOMA Breathwork, spent his mid-twenties as a ‘legal drug dealer’ and realized that his patients weren’t getting better, and he often saw the regular visitors prescribed more and more medication to counteract the negative side effects of the first drugs. Niraj found himself feeling unfulfilled and distraught -what he wanted to do was help to heal his community, but instead he dealt damaging prescription drugs.
As his stress built up, his own health worsened, and he was house bound with ulcerative colitis for nearly a year.
“There’s no cure,” said the doctors.
“You’ll need to take medication every day for the rest of your life.”
He had a choice to test a new drug or to have part of his colon removed. Niraj felt enough was enough and decided to do neither. Instead, he began his own real healing process, which included Ayurvedic practices, dietary changes, spiritual healing methods, and music therapy.
Today’s episode is about unlocking ancient and sacred knowledge to bring us to new awareness and healing to our hearts, minds, and bodies.
Niraj cast aside his traditional pharmaceutical background to empower people with knowledge, tools, and techniques to make positive and lasting changes in their lives, down to the cellular level.
Listen to this episode of The Soul Frequency to hear about Niraj’s journey—hit that play button!
In this podcast…
- Reducing stress to elevate your health
- Pranayama (healing breath) exercises that you can use
- How sound can heal your body, too!
Additional resources for you…
- Visit SomaBreath.com to join Niraj in a free guided meditation + webinar
- Book an appointment with me to manifest what you want in your life next year—Intentions & Activations 2020 at TheSoulFrequency.com/2020
- Order my book The Soul Frequency at TheSoulFrequency.com/Book, and get your book bonuses at TheSoulFrequencyBook.com.
- Join The Soul Frequency VIP Tribe on Facebook
WANT TO SHARE THE SHOW? – share this show through iTunes and many other podcast directories.
WANT TO LEAVE US A REVIEW? – leave us a review in iTunes! I would love to hear from you!!
As always, my hope for you is that you love big and live abundantly! xo