Reconnect With Yourself | Connie Chapman
What really matters? You. Yes, you! Learn how to reconnect with yourself.
Life throws so much at us (usually seemingly all at once), and it can leave us disconnected from ourselves and feeling drained. Why does it seem so hard to keep balance? It can be a rollercoaster ride, and sometimes it’s hard to find solid footing! When we lose ourselves, we tend to lose our best answers for a fulfilled and aligned life.
In this episode, my guest Connie Chapman and I have a chat about how to reconnect with yourself in this busy world. Connie is a leader in the Australian life coaching and self-help industry. She’s been featured in Wellbeing, Cleo, Fitness First, Inspired Coach, Aspire, Women’s Health, and Australia Natural Health, along with international podcasts and blogs.
Get reacquainted with yourself today—hit that play button and join me and Connie in our conversation on this episode of The Soul Frequency Show podcast.
In This Podcast Episode We Talk About…
- Using pen and paper to tap into your inner wisdom
- Becoming the source of answers for yourself
- Following your intuition to find everything you need
- Shifting out of doing into being
- What happens when you muster the courage and really start tapping in?
Resources for you:
- Join Connie in 21 Days of Journaling
- Learn more about Connie at ConnieChapman.com
- Order The Soul Frequency by Shanna Lee at TheSoulFrequency.com/Book, and get your book bonus gifts at TheSoulFrequencyBook.com.
- Join The Soul Frequency VIP Tribe on Facebook.
WANT TO SHARE THE SHOW? – share this show through iTunes and many other podcast directories.
WANT TO LEAVE US A REVIEW? – leave us a review in iTunes! I would love to hear from you!!
As always, my hope for you is that you love big and live abundantly! xo
LET ME SHOW YOU HOW TO TRANSFORM YOUR BODY!
Grab your copy of The Soul Frequency Book and access 4 Bonus gifts!
Wouldn’t it be great to be truly healthy, confident and empowered? Find out the secrets to getting REAL results that last long-term so you can stop worrying about your body and start creating your best life!