With all the changes happening in the world, it’s more important than ever to keep moving and adapting.
My guest today is Sura – she’s a meditation coach and trainer. And in this episode, she shares how she came to open up to the flow of her life.
After creating a successful career working on Wall Street in New York City, she found her body in a lot of pain and discovered all the myriad benefits of meditation. She left the life she built to deepen her meditation practice in Asia, and now she helps others open energy flow by integrating meditation and healing.
Where in your life are you resisting the flow? What is stagnant in your energy? Healing is front and center – right now! It’s time to flow. It’s time to be your most authentic self. Listen to this episode to open up!
What you’ll discover inside this conversation…
- Successful career, money, ambition… and a nagging empty feeling…
- Signs and signals and synchronicities – oh my!
- Big life changes? Dealing with negative feedback? Listen to Sura’s story…
- Can you ever have too much yoga and meditation?
- Bringing feminine energy to ancient healing practices.
More resources for your high-vibe life…
As always, my hope for you is that you love big and live abundantly! xo