Life Review | Shanna Lee
It’s the last episode of 2019! A life review at the end of every year. I like to reflect back on the lessons learned (even the difficult ones), and on a whim recently, while thinking on my journey, I decided to listen to the very first episode of The Soul Frequency Podcast for the first time since I recorded it about two years ago.
It got me wondering…
Where were you two years ago? What have you learned since 2017? Where has your journey taken you? Because personal evolution happens when we’re looking ahead and it’s easy to forget what we’ve been through to get here.
I’ve learned a lot since I started this podcast, and I couldn’t have done it without you. And really, The Soul Frequency Podcast is all about you— because it’s about your transformation, your evolution, your authenticity. I wouldn’t be here without you.
So, for the last episode of 2019, I wanted to look back on the six most downloaded episodes of The Soul Frequency Podcast, and revisiting snippets of wisdom from each.
Thank you for being a part of my journey this year! So I’ll be back in January after the holidays.
Click the play button to listen to this episode of The Soul Frequency Podcast.
What I talk about in this episode…
- The growth of The Soul Frequency Podcast
- What has happened in my life over the past year
- New things I’ve got coming up for you!
- What my husband and son are creating right now
- A look back on the top episodes of 2019
Additional resources for you…
- Book an appointment with me to manifest what you want in your life next year—Intentions & Activations 2020 at TheSoulFrequency.com/2020
- Order my book The Soul Frequency at TheSoulFrequency.com/Book,
- Join The Soul Frequency VIP Tribe on Facebook
WANT TO SHARE THE SHOW? – share this show through iTunes and many other podcast directories.
WANT TO LEAVE US A REVIEW? – leave us a review in iTunes! I would love to hear from you!!
As always, my hope for you is that you love big and live abundantly! xo