It’s Not You — It’s Me | Camilla Sacre – Dallerup
Camilla Sacre-Dallerup enjoyed a prosperous dancing career featured on the British show Strictly Come Dancing. From the outside looking in, it seemed like her life was deeply fulfilling. But inside, she felt something needed to change.
When she finally began to listen to her own voice, she realized it was time to jump into the unknown and follow her heart. Join us inside this episode, where Camilla talks about her journey of inner understanding and stepping into the light of self-love.
What you’ll find inside this episode…
- [00:06:24] A little bit about Camilla
- [00:07:52] Growing up a competitive dancer…
- [00:10:07] Camilla finds her soul path after exploring mind tools
- [00:10:58] Lost in life on Strictly Come Dancing—the turning point for Camilla
- [00:13:35] Following her heart, Camilla plunges into the unknown
- [00:15:20] Camilla moves to Los Angeles, starts her coaching practice, writes It’s Not You, It’s Me!
- [00:16:46] What is self-acceptance REALLY?
- [00:18:26] Meeting your own needs and speaking your truth, especially as a woman…
- [00:20:21] Is your fear of losing love holding you back?
- [00:23:06] Love starts with you—creating your own self-love ritual…
- [00:27:33] The frequency-shifting power of words
- [00:29:17] Where can you learn more about Camilla?
- [00:30:20] Camilla answers the 4 questions…
More resources for your high-vibe life…
WANT TO SHARE THE SHOW? – share this show through iTunes and many other podcast directories.
WANT TO LEAVE US A REVIEW? – leave us a review in iTunes! I would love to hear from you!!
As always, my hope for you is that you love big and live abundantly! xo