Improvisation For The Spirit | Katie Goodman
What does improvisation have to do with fulfilling your highest spiritual purpose in life?
When you’re improvising, you’re present in the moment.
In this episode, award-winning comedian Katie Goodman chats with me about being the joy and fun wherever you go. We talk about the qualities of improvisational comedy and how you can apply them to bring more delight into your daily life.
Along with performing on the stage, Katie is an author and speaker. You can see her on Showtime, Current TV, and truTV. She’s toured internationally for over 12 years, has over 3 million views online, and has taught over 10,000 people about bringing the tools of improvisational comedy into their work and everyday life. Katie also writes for O, the Oprah magazine, and is the author of Improvisation for the Spirit: Living a More Creative, Spontaneous, and Courageous Life Using the Tools of Improv Comedy.
Join Katie and me in this episode of The Soul Frequency podcast—click that play button!
What Katie Goodman And I Discuss In This Podcast Episode…
- The 8 main tools of improv
- Gagging your inner critic
- How improv comedy can bring a lot of spirit, too!
- Being the joy wherever you go
- Joy and fun = highest spiritual purpose in life
Resources for you:
- Download the Life Satisfaction Checklist on Katie’s website
- Order your copy of Katie’s book Improvisation for the Spirit
- Order The Soul Frequency by Shanna Lee at TheSoulFrequency.com/Book, and get your book bonus gifts at TheSoulFrequencyBook.com.
- Join The Soul Frequency VIP Tribe on Facebook.
WANT TO SHARE THE SHOW? – share this show through iTunes and many other podcast directories.
WANT TO LEAVE US A REVIEW? – leave us a review in iTunes! I would love to hear from you!!
As always, my hope for you is that you love big and live abundantly! xo