Hungry For Happiness | Samantha Skelly
Are you hungry for happiness? What do you believe about your body?
In this podcast, Samantha Skelly and I dive in and deconstruct diet. No, we’re not talking about the latest food fads, and we’re certainly not talking about counting calories. It’s all about self-love… and I promise you—food is not the enemy.
Samantha and I both believe that clean food shifts consciousness, and holistic health and nutrition create real happiness… but how do you conquer your cravings?
Samantha founded Hungry for Happiness, a movement that provides an experience in true transformation in happiness through trained and certified coaches who utilize emotional and energetic coaching techniques. She also started Pause Breathwork, whose aim is to unite humanity by helping people breathe, feel, and thrive.
Not only that, but Samantha has also been featured in various publications, such as Forbes, Huffington Post, Elephant Journal, and The Prevail Project. She’s been featured on NBC, CBC, Shaw, Global TV, and BBC, and she’s the bestselling author of Hay House book Hungry for Happiness.
So, what are you truly hungry for?
Let’s shake off the old inherited mindsets of body image and get to the real cause of dysfunctional relationships with food. Listen to this episode to hear more.
In This Podcast Episode We Talk About…
- How Hungry for Happiness came about
- Samantha’s journey through 50 diets in less than 4 years—and what she learned!
- The relationship between food, body, and self-love issues
- Addiction to suffering vs. feeling fully embodied
- Where is there over-consumption in your life that is out of balance?
- Shedding your social lineage of food relationships
Resources for you:
- Join the Hungry for Happiness Certification Program
- Buy the book Hungry for Happiness by Samantha Skelly
- Listen to Samantha’s Hungry for Happiness podcast!
- Order The Soul Frequency by Shanna Lee at TheSoulFrequency.com/Book, and get your book bonus gifts at TheSoulFrequencyBook.com.
- Join The Soul Frequency VIP Tribe on Facebook.
WANT TO SHARE THE SHOW? – share this show through iTunes and many other podcast directories.
WANT TO LEAVE US A REVIEW? – leave us a review in iTunes! I would love to hear from you!!
As always, my hope for you is that you love big and live abundantly! xo