Hangry | Dr Brooke Kalanick
Have you had a hangry moment? You know, like when you skipped breakfast and snapped at your partner over something small?
We’ve all been there, and since we’re heading into the holiday season—full of potential for food and drama—I thought I would dedicate an episode of The Soul Frequency Podcast to addressing the turkey and dressing and staying true to your highest alignment.
My guest on this episode is Dr. Brooke Kalanick. She was the Director of Health and Wellness for a chain of fitness centers in Seattle. While she was there, she created and implemented a wellness and weight loss program. After that, she moved to New York City and co-authored her first book. She’s been a guest on Martha Stewart Radio, featured in The New York Times, and is a consultant expert for a number of print and online publications, including iVillage, Women’s Health magazine, Fitness magazine, Oxygen, Allure, and Health magazine.
In 2014, Dr. Brooke met her professional soulmate, bestselling author and creator of Everyday Paleo. Together, they have online coaching programs and a weekly podcast, and they wrote the book Hangry: 5 Simple Steps to Balance Your Hormones and Restore Your Joy.
Honor yourself this holiday season! Click that play button to learn more about keeping your physical and spiritual waistline trimmed and healthy.
In This Podcast Episode…
- How hangry hormones can play into holiday drama
- From stress eating to stress free—Dr. Brooke’s battle with PCOS
- Happiness: going beyond punishment-driven diets, supplements, and exercises
- The 5 pillars that determine the success of your exercise and nutrition
Resources for you:
- Book an appointment with me to manifest what you want in your life next year—Intentions & Activations 2020 at TheSoulFrequency.com/2020
- Follow Dr. Brooke on Facebook and Instagram for daily insights
- Listen to Dr. Brooke and Sarah on The Sarah and Dr. Brooke Show.
- Order my book The Soul Frequency at TheSoulFrequency.com/Book, and get your book bonuses at TheSoulFrequencyBook.com.
- Join The Soul Frequency VIP Tribe on Facebook.
WANT TO SHARE THE SHOW? – share this show through iTunes and many other podcast directories.
WANT TO LEAVE US A REVIEW? – leave us a review in iTunes! I would love to hear from you!!
As always, my hope for you is that you love big and live abundantly! xo