In this episode, Susan Bratton is back to talk about forgiveness!
She’s a champion and advocate for all who desire passionate relationships. She’s been called the ‘Dear Abby of Sex’, having helped millions of lovers of all ages transform sex into passion.
A few weeks ago, Susan joined me in the episode ‘Sexual Soulmates’. If you haven’t heard it, stop what you’re doing and go listen to it! We talked a bit about forgiveness and how important it is in our relationships.
I asked Susan to join me again to chat some more about the most important F-word: FORGIVENESS!
If we’re holding onto resentment, then it means we’re feeling unsafe, which means we’re protecting ourselves and not stepping into our fullest vulnerability, where life becomes so sweet.
In this podcast episode:
- How to heal from emotional wounds and jump into the pool of vulnerability
- How to move into a place of forgiving ourselves and others
- Resentment = closing off!
- Healing family lineage betrayal
- What you realize when you start to heal emotional pain…
Resources for you:
- For Susan’s free book, visit SexualSoulmatePact.com
- Get your copy of Relationship Magic book by Susan Bratton
- Check out Susan’s book Sexual Soulmates: The 6 Essentials for Connected Sex
- Join The Soul Frequency VIP Tribe on Facebook.
As always, my hope for you is that you love big and live abundantly! xo