Family Values | Shanna, Travis, And Jameson
The holidays are upon us! Of course, we’ve been reminded of Christmas since before Halloween, and we know that New Year’s Resolutions are around the corner. It’s a time to remind and be reminded of what’s important in life, and this episode of The Soul Frequency Podcast is all about family values.
And boy, as you probably already know, those values can be wildly different from family to family!
In this shorter episode, Travis (my hubby) and Jameson (my son) join me on The Soul Frequency to talk about our values—it’s a candid look at what we find important as a group collective and as individuals. Get to know me and my family a little bit better—hit that play button to listen to this week’s episode. Happy holidays!
In This Podcast Episode…
- How we spend time growing together as a family
- Ways we resolve different opinions
- How we show love to each other through tensions
- A super special project that Jameson has in the works!
Resources for you:
- Book an appointment with me to manifest what you want in your life next year—Intentions & Activations 2020 at TheSoulFrequency.com/2020
- Order my book The Soul Frequency at TheSoulFrequency.com/Book, and get your book bonuses at TheSoulFrequencyBook.com.
- Join The Soul Frequency VIP Tribe on Facebook.
WANT TO SHARE THE SHOW? – share this show through iTunes and many other podcast directories.
WANT TO LEAVE US A REVIEW? – leave us a review in iTunes! I would love to hear from you!!
As always, my hope for you is that you love big and live abundantly! xo
LET ME SHOW YOU HOW TO TRANSFORM YOUR BODY!
Grab your copy of The Soul Frequency Book and access 4 Bonus gifts!
Wouldn’t it be great to be truly healthy, confident and empowered? Find out the secrets to getting REAL results that last long-term so you can stop worrying about your body and start creating your best life!