Do Your Dharma | Aloise Surfleet-Middleton
Aloise was in her twenties when she had a complete breakdown.
Her family’s history includes bipolar disorder, suicidal tendencies, and other mental health issues. Aloise’s grandmother spent a lot of her life in and out of asylums and her mother survived an accidental overdose.
Aloise herself suffered from depression and found herself neck-deep in drug and alcohol abuse. She was detached from her purpose and dissatisfied with life.
But the breakdown she finally experienced helped her breakthrough.
She found personal development and now devotes her life to helping others do their dharma and create the life they’re dreaming about.
Aloise Surfleet-Middleton is my guest on today’s episode. She’s an active voice in the conversation around purpose. She co-created the Network for Transformational Leaders, a nonprofit peer group for people doing work around transformation.
I invited Aloise on the show today to talk about dharma – the path of highest alignment. Her story is beautiful, and I’m so delighted to share this conversation with you.
When was the last time you felt excited about your life?
If it’s been too long, you might need a little dharma check-in.
Press the play button to listen to this episode!
What you’ll find inside this episode…
- Fine-tuning frequency with a name change
- Dharma: The Yellow Brick Road
- Why is dharma so important right now?
- Overcoming ‘inherited’ mental health challenges
- The magic of moving through resistance…
More high-vibe resources for you…
- Want to feel excited about your life again? Join the 7-week Dharma Life Academy program by Aloise starting in September at DharmaLifeAcademy.com
- Find out more about Aloise at Aloise.Life
- Download your 7-Step blueprint to powerful communication at TheSoulFrequency.com/Alignment
WANT TO SHARE THE SHOW? – share this show through iTunes and many other podcast directories.
WANT TO LEAVE US A REVIEW? – leave us a review in iTunes! I would love to hear from you!!
As always, my hope for you is that you love big and live abundantly! xo