Creating A Soulful Business | Amanda Shipe
Since I’ve grown my soulful business over the last years, many people have asked me how I did it.
My guest for today’s episode is Amanda Shipe. She created a soulful business for herself, too, and opened the Mind Your Body Oasis in the Washington, D.C. area. It’s part yoga studio, part wellness center, and she’s hired teachers from all kinds of backgrounds with all kinds of skills.
Amanda and I both came from more traditional careers before we moved into more fulfilling work. She graduated with a biology degree and was in pharmaceutical sales for a decade, and I was in real estate. Today, we both help people reverse chronic illness with food and nutrition, and we’ve both helped people to live optimally by recalibrating their relationship to food.
In this episode of the Soul Frequency Podcast, Amanda and I talk about our transitions into more healthy-minded helper careers—and how you can start stepping in that direction as well! I mean, if you want to create something, be around people who have already done it. That’s what has helped me!
If you’re ready to dive in, click the play button!
In This Podcast Episode…
- Creating a business of purpose and spiritual fulfillment
- Learning through growing from one person’s dream into a reality co-manifested with the dreams of others
- How to serve well rather than serve everybody
- How to get started on manifesting your own soulful business
- Adding your unique touch to your marketable skills
Resources for you:
- Check out Amanda’s yoga studio in Crystal City and at MindYourBodyOasis.com
- Order The Soul Frequency by Shanna Lee at TheSoulFrequency.com/Book, and get your book bonus gifts at TheSoulFrequencyBook.com.
- Join The Soul Frequency VIP Tribe on Facebook.
WANT TO SHARE THE SHOW? – share this show through iTunes and many other podcast directories.
WANT TO LEAVE US A REVIEW? – leave us a review in iTunes! I would love to hear from you!!
As always, my hope for you is that you love big and live abundantly! xo