Best Ever “Potato” Salad Recipe
Everyone loves potato salad! What would a gathering be without everyone’s favorite potato salad? Thankfully, if you’re on a journey towards healthy living, or you simply want to do away with the heavy sensation a traditional potato salad can give a short while after eating it, then this Best Ever “Potato” Salad is the recipe for you.
As well as being a delicious substitute for potato, cauliflower is a good source of Protein, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Magnesium and Phosphorus. It’s also a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Folate, Pantothenic Acid, Potassium, and Manganese. With such a wide-ranging nutritional profile, you’d be wise to choose this as your next salad dish.
Like any good potato salad, this recipe also calls for fresh, preferably free range, eggs; which provide a burst of strengthening protein, vitamin D, selenium as well as riboflavin; all essential life-giving nutrients your body needs to stay optimally healthy.
Feel free to add some fresh herbs to the mix. I love using fresh herbs, which carry their own vibrational frequency and keep the dish tasting fresh and flavorful. Mix up the herbs now and again to create a dish that perfectly matches your tastes or add in a new flavor of your own for your own special twist on a classic.
Want more tasty recipes?
I put together over 43 amazing recipes made with healthy goodness! Grab your copy of Crave: No-Guilt Junk Food Recipes. You will find favorites like ice cream, fettuccine alfredo, muffins, cookies, burgers and more!
And be sure to grab a copy of my book – The Soul Frequency: Your Healthy, Awakened and Authentic Life – where I share the real deal on food, healing, and finding your purpose. Plus, if you grab your copy now you get access to 4 free bonus gifts including:
- Lighten Your Body: Favorite Recipes Made Healthy
- A 30-Minute Frequency Coaching Consultation
- Raise Your Frequency: 30 Minute Morning Meditation
- The Soul Frequency: Your Healthy, Awakened and Authentic Life Workbook
- Grab your copy of The Soul Frequency: Your Healthy, Awakened and Authentic Life!
Healthy “Potato” Salad Recipe
- 1 pound cauliflower florets, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 ½ teaspoon fresh dill
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dill pickle
- 1 medium celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice
- 6 hard boiled eggs,
- sliced paprika, for garnish
- Place 1 inch of water in a large pot with 1 teaspoon salt and bring to a boil.
- Add the cauliflower and cook until tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and set aside in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, dill, pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Chop 4 of the eggs and add to the bowl with the cauliflower. Slice the remaining two eggs for topping.
- Add pickle, celery, 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper, and red onion.
- Add the mayo mixture and pickle juice to the cauliflower and toss gently to evenly coat.
- Garnish with remaining sliced eggs and sprinkle with paprika.
Let me show you how to have your cake and eat it too!
Download my 43-page recipe book filled with simple recipes for the foods you love.
Wouldn’t it be cool to eat the foods you crave the most AND have them be healthy? Foods like pastas, burgers, fries, milkshakes, muffins, ice cream, chocolate and more?