Beautifying Banana Nut Muffins
Wake up to the aroma of fresh baking bread without any guilt. These banana bread muffins have all the beautifying nutrients you could wish for in a treat. With a wide range of vitamins and minerals, such as Vitamin B6, Manganese, Vitamin C, Potassium, Dietary Fiber, Protein, Folate and Magnesium, these babies are also full of walnuts, which are renowned for being rich in antioxidants which make you look good and feel great.
Importantly, these Beautifying Banana Nut Muffins are filling – you won’t ever have to worry about getting hungry after eating one of these nutrient-rich snacks. When it comes to health, these banana bread muffins come out on top. Featuring walnuts, an amazing source of plant-based omega-3s, this recipe helps promote a healthy gut and lower inflammation throughout your body.
Make snack time a breeze with these delicious yet healthy alternative to your favorite baked product. Whether you make them fresh in the morning or on Sunday and make enough to last the whole week, this convenient yet tasty recipe is sure to please even the fussiest eater. The perfect option to take on the go, to work, or on a picnic, these muffins are easy to make and convenient to take virtually anywhere. Why not get out your muffin trays, heat up that oven, and give a healthier option a try today?!
Want more tasty and healthy recipes? I put together over 43 amazing recipes made with healthy goodness! Grab your copy of Crave: No-Guilt Junk Food Recipes. You will find favorites like ice cream, fettuccine alfredo, muffins, cookies, burgers and more!
And be sure to grab a copy of my book, The Soul Frequency: Your Healthy, Awakened and Authentic Life, where I share the real deal on food, healing, and finding your purpose. Grab your copy of The Soul Frequency: Your Healthy, Awakened and Authentic Life!
Beautifying Banana Nut Muffins
- 3-4 large ripe bananas (1 and 2/3 cups mashed)
- 3 eggs room temperature
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup (50g) coconut flour
- 1 ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup toasted walnuts chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Line a 12 pan muffin tin with paper liners or grease with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl or mixer, combine the mashed bananas, eggs, coconut oil, vanilla extract and ? cup almond butter until fully combined.
- Add the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in the walnuts.
- Divide the batter between the prepared muffin tins.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 16-19 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin should come out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for about 10 minutes.
- Take the muffins from the pan and place on a cooling rack to finish cooling.
Let me show you how to have your cake and eat it too!
Download my 43-page recipe book filled with simple recipes for the foods you love.
Wouldn’t it be cool to eat the foods you crave the most AND have them be healthy? Foods like pastas, burgers, fries, milkshakes, muffins, ice cream, chocolate and more?