Baked Banana Custard Healthy Recipe
Custard is a popular sweet treat and for good reason, but don’t think you have to forgo one of your childhood favorites if you are turning to a healthier way of life. This Baked Banana Custard is everything you’ve waited for!
Requiring only a few ingredients, these delicious little babies can be eaten hot or cold, so make sure to prepare enough – because you can be sure your guests will be hungry for more.
Baked Banana Custard begins with a smooth mash of bananas, which contain Vitamin B6, Manganese, Vitamin C , Potassium, Dietary Fiber, Protein, Magnesium, and Folate. Unlike other custard recipes, the sweetness comes from the all-natural bananas, which is something to feel good about.
Coconut milk provides a creamy custard sensation, while the vanilla evokes memories of sharing delicious custard with family and friends as a child.
Eggs provide a bit of bulk to the custard, and are good for you, with a nutritional profile which includes protein, vitamin D, selenium and riboflavin.
A dash of fresh nutmeg to garnish rounds out the perfect custard you will be proud to serve.
Simply bake in the oven until they set and enjoy a healthier version of your festive – or anytime favorites – faster than you ever thought possible.
Want more tasty recipes? I put together over 43 amazing recipes made with healthy goodness! Grab your copy of Crave: No-Guilt Junk Food Recipes. You will find favorites like ice cream, fettuccine alfredo, muffins, cookies, burgers and more!
And be sure to grab a copy of my book – The Soul Frequency: Your Healthy, Awakened and Authentic Life. I share the real deal on food, healing, and finding your purpose. Plus, if you grab your copy now you get access to 4 free bonus gifts including:
- Lighten Your Body: Favorite Recipes Made Healthy
- A 30-Minute Frequency Coaching Consultation
- Raise Your Frequency: 30 Minute Morning Meditation
- The Soul Frequency: Your Healthy, Awakened and Authentic Life Workbook
Grab your copy of The Soul Frequency: Your Healthy, Awakened and Authentic Life!
Baked Banana Custard Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add bananas to a mixing bowl and mix well, using a hand mixer, until they are very creamy. Custards turn out best when there are no chunks in the mixture. It’s easiest to get the bananas creamy when they are mixed alone first.
- Once the bananas are creamy and well-mixed, add the eggs, coconut milk, and vanilla extract.
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- Fill a deep cake pan half full with water and place eight 6 oz custard cups in the cake pan surrounded by the water.
- Carefully pour the custard mixture into each of the custard cupss and grate fresh nutmeg over each custard cup.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20-25 minutes.
- When the custards are no longer jiggly in the middle, use a butter knife to determine whether or not they’re done.
- When the butter knife comes out clean, the custards should be removed and set on a wire rack to cool.
- Eat the custards warm right out of the oven, or store them in the fridge, and enjoy them as a tasty afternoon snack.
Let me show you how to have your cake and eat it too!
Download my 43-page recipe book filled with simple recipes for the foods you love.
Wouldn’t it be cool to eat the foods you crave the most AND have them be healthy? Foods like pastas, burgers, fries, milkshakes, muffins, ice cream, chocolate and more?