A Strong Immune System | Nicole Carlson
What makes a strong immune system?
We require nutrition and sleep and plenty of water… But we also need sunshine and stress relief! Our emotional health plays a critical role in staving off sickness, too, and during this crazy pandemic, we need self-care more than ever.
It’s probably doesn’t come as a surprise to you that fear is a stressor, which suppresses the immune system.
So, your best chance to fight off germ invaders comes from a whole-self approach health and vitality.
I invited Nicole Carlson from Sunlighten Sauna (the experts in light therapy) to join me on this episode today to talk all about building your immune system. We’ll share some research on infrared technology and its effect on viruses, along with ways to use heat and light to help keep yourself healthy!
Here’s a quick list of some whole-being boosters that have helped my immune system – but listen to this episode to learn more!
- Intravenous high-dose vitamin C
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Ozone treatments
- Engystol (homeopathic remedy)
- Infrared sauna
What you’ll find inside this episode…
- How does infrared light help our bodies?
- Saunas and cellular-level detox!
- The 3 different infrared light waves and their effects on immunity
- Infrared can help you sleep better?!
- An immune-boosting device available to you 24/7…
Additional resources for you…
- Want infrared in your life. Visit Sunlighten.com to schedule a call today. Don’t forget to mention Shanna Lee and The Soul Frequency for special listener pricing in order to get the discount of $200 off cabin unit, $100 off Solo and $99/$49 shipping (regularly $598/$249). Thanks, Nicole!!
- Order my book The Soul Frequency at TheSoulFrequency.com/Book
- Follow me on Instagram @TheSoulFrequency
WANT TO SHARE THE SHOW? – share this show through iTunes and many other podcast directories.
WANT TO LEAVE US A REVIEW? – leave us a review in iTunes! I would love to hear from you!!
As always, my hope for you is that you love big and live abundantly! xo